The GCF league offers single year scholarships to players who have played
- At least 3 years (6 seasons) within the league. (This means our U14 and U15 players want to begin planning, and our U18 players filling out applications)
- Have a 2.75 GPA in their junior year in High School
- Have been ACCEPTED to a college or university
- Has completed and submitted a Scholarship Resume with their application.
Scholarship sizes may vary.
SCHOLARSHIP 1: Rudy Spueller Award Eligibility (Youth Soccer Players):
SCHOLARSHIP 2: Phillip Reno Award Eligibility Criteria (Youth Soccer Players):
Scholarship Resume shall contain the following:
- Full Name
- Home Address
- Parent contact information (Email & Phone)
- Social Security Number
- Players – Player Pass Number OR Referees – USSF Number
- Dates and Club Participation
- Volunteer Information (The club offers several soccer related ways you can fulfill your High School volunteer hours – see our Volunteer page for more info)
- College Plans
- An Essay on “The life lessons learned through Soccer.”
- A SEALED copy of High School Transcripts
- A copy of your College or University acceptance letter.
Need more information click below.